Sometimes we have to delete some files due to lack of space in our smartphones. It’s obvious no one wants to lose their important files. But sometimes accidentally it happens that we delete the file which is very important to us. We introduced an application from which you can easily recover your lost files. A dumpster is an android device recycle bin. Once the file has been deleted, it does not disappear forever but stays there until the user finally empties it. Yes, this application can be a good alternative to your default recycle bin in Desktops & Laptops. And if you follow our guide properly, you will be able to download Dumpster For PC, Windows & Mac operating systems.
More about Dumpster for PC
Dumpster for PC works just like a recycle bin. It allows you to recover your media files conveniently. Moreover, you can also connect your dumpster app with cloud storage. Therefore, Dumpster for Windows does not require ROOT access. If you delete files by mistake, you can always recycle them without any hassle. With this app, you can access all of the basic services for free. However, it is a trust-worthy app. By using this app, no need to stay worried about losing your favorite media files & documents. It can be restored anytime you want. It provides you full security and privacy.
With this app, you can lock all your favorite files. You can set a lock pattern or a passcode, do as you like without inconvenience. Moreover, no third-party user will be allowed to access the locked file. This application works amazingly for you if you want to recover your deleted files.
Features of Dumpster for PC
Here are some features:
- With a dumpster, you can effortlessly backup your Android apps, media files & more.
- This app helps you to instantly retrieve important files, photos, images, and videos.
- With this app, you can restore accidentally deleted pictures.
- It will help you to recover the deleted video as well.
- This app provides you its services completely free.
- This app offers you an auto-clean option.
- It supports 16 languages.
- No internet connection required for media discovery
- This app doesn’t need to root your device.
- You can also connect your dumpster app with cloud storage.
- This app provides you privacy, you can set a lock pattern or a passcode.
How to install and Download Dumpster for PC, MAC, Laptop, Windows?
You can install and download Dumpster on Laptop by using an android emulator. Therefore a lot of emulators are available on the internet but I will recommend you use the BlueStacks. If you already have an emulator then no need to install it again. Moreover, if you don’t have an emulator then follow the steps which are discussed below.
Download BlueStacks for PC
First, you need to download one of the Android Emulator BlueStacks from the given link below. After that follow the following instructions to install Dumpster on PC.
How to download Dumpster for PC, MAC Windows, &Laptop?
- After you are done with the installation process and launch BlueStacks on your Windows & Mac.
- Furthermore, you will see the main homepage of BlueStacks.
- From homepage go to My Apps > System Apps > google store.
- You can write the name of Dumpster in the search bar.
- Select the App and click on the install button.
- It will take a few minutes to complete the installation process.
- After complete installation, click on the open button to use Dumpster for PC on Windows and Mac OS.
How to download and install Dumpster for PC using Nox?
- Click on the above-mentioned link to download the Nox app player.
- In case you don’t have enough space in your PC, download NOX.
- NOX is a lightweight emulator in contrast to BlueStacks.
- The installation process is the same as BlueStacks. You can get the further installation process from BlueStacks.
Q. How Can I Recover A Deleted Photo?
A. With the help of Dumpster, you can always recover your deleted photos. You just have to download the Dumpster app on your device. This app works amazingly. Furthermore, it only works if you delete a file after installing the app.
Q. How many languages do this application support?
A. Dumpster app supports 16 languages.
Q. Can I recover accidentally deleted files?
A. Yes, you can! this application works like a recycle bin. It will help you to restore accidentally deleted files. If you delete files by mistake, you can always recycle them without any hassle.