When it comes to sharing media, you think of different platforms, apps, and protocols. This app provides a high-speed data rate which is much faster than Bluetooth and NFC. You can use ShareIt to transfer files like photos, videos, music, contacts and any other file. Moreover, we will tell you how to download ShareIt for PC in the below lines.
ShareIt is available in many languages like English, French, Spanish, Arabic, and Chinese which made it acceptable all over the world. Through ShareIt, now you can share the data of any format at 200 times more speed than Bluetooth sharing. Firstly, you have to download ShareIt for PC. The further features of ShareIt you can be read below.
Best features of ShareIt
When it comes to the use of technology, everyone wants an interface that is user-friendly and there are no ambiguity or threshold levels through which a user has to go. ShareIt fulfills all these requirements. All you need is a compatible device that can run ShareIt. Check out the article and learn how to download ShareIt for PC.
ShareIt is compatible with the Android, IOS and Windows platforms. All you need is to create a Wi-Fi network between sending or receiving devices. You can use this network to send your files on rapidly fast speed as compared to other available sharing procedures.
ShareIt is a very fast app to share and transfer the data within seconds. The maximum speed of transferring data is 20 Mbps to 40 Mbps. You will see the speed results after downloading the ShareIt for PC.
As most people have no idea about ShareIt, that we can also use ShareIt for entertainment purposes. So, you can share or watch videos through ShareIt app online and offline. You can avail of this feature by download ShareIt for PC.
ShareIt also gives you trending music just like online videos. You can also listen to music both online and offline. Another feature of ShareIt is, it provides you thousands of playlists for your entertainment.
The cross-platform app is another benefit of the ShareIt app. So, you can install easily everything between two devices and it finishes the gap between Android and iOS powered smartphones. Most of the colleagues and school mates can transfer and share data and documents through the ShareIt app because it has the fastest speed for sharing files and data. After downloading the ShareIt for PC you can enjoy the cross-platform features.
Automatically transfer data
You can automatically transfer data from one device to another very easily.
- First, launch the ShareIt app on the phone.
- Then connect your phone to the hotspot of the PC.
- Tap to open the main menu, choose to connect to the PC.
- Established the connection between the phone and PC.
No data needed
The best part of this application is that you don’t need any data plans or any Wi-Fi connections to establish your link with the peer devices. If you are traveling abroad or remote areas where you don’t have internet access you can still download different apps through ShareIt.
Saves a lot of time
Using this application saves a lot of time when sharing large size files either between mobile to mobile or mobile to computer connection.
Another feature of this application is it doesn’t lose the original quality. As the files are transferred over digital interface so data sent is received in its original format.
ShareIt supports up to 45 mainstream languages like English, French, Dutch, Spanish, Arabic and many more which is the best feature of this application. You should download ShareIt for PC for once to enjoy more amazing features.
Process of downloading ShareIt for PC/Mac/Windows 7, 8, 10
How to download ShareIt, you have to go to www.google.com
- Write a BlueStacks on the search bar of google for downloading ShareIt because the BlueStacks is just like a window play store, where you can download any kind of application from the play store through BlueStacks.
- Then click on the download.
- Your downloading will start in your windows.
- Then you install your BlueStacks in your windows.
- Now you can download the ShareIt app to enjoy its amazing features.
Enabling play store
- Now you open the BlueStacks file that is installed in your PC System.
- Click on the BlueStacks file to open it.
- After opening the file of the BlueStacks, it shows you an icon of the google play store from where you can download the ShareIt app.
- Then the play store will ask you to sign in.
- You have to sign in by an existing Gmail account.
Installing ShareIt on PC/WINDOWS/MAC
- After Signing in Play Store, search for the ShareIt app and you will find the “blue icon of ShareIt” to install this app.
- Press that” blue” button, it will start downloading in your windows.
- When the process of downloading finishes, you can find a green icon “open”. The further procedure of opening the ShareIt app is as follows,
- Then click on that green “open” icon which shows in your windows.
- Next ShareIt window will be open in front of you, therefore you will find another “blue” icon to “start”.
- Click on that “start” button.
- After that, the app ShareIt ask permission from you to access your files, media, the camera of your PC.
- If you want to run that application you have to “click” on the allow button.
- After that, the app will ask to access your location, then click on the “green” icon to allow them.
- Successfully reach the window of share it, now you have to write your name in the bar.
- At the start, you can change the picture of the profile.
- If you want to change then you can use built-in images that are available with ShareIt app or you can download. You can also select any picture of your choice from your gallery. Learn more about in our explanation how to download ShareIt.
How to transfer data, files by ShareIt
As you know that both the receiver and the sender must be on the same self-created Wi-Fi Network of the devices.
- You can start sharing or transferring files with whom you want to be.
- There is one condition that the next person with whom you want to share your data, must have ShareIt app to share files, videos, songs, apps and many more.
Download ShareIt through APK
- If you want to download from Google, go to google search bar.
- Write APKpure in the bar, then the APKpure website will open.
- Then write on search bar ShareIt.
- Click on share it for downloading.
- After completing the download app, press the start button to continue the app.
- The further procedure will be the same to run the app as discussed in the BlueStacks section.
How to download ShareIt for android
- Go to the settings of your phone.
- Allow Install unknown apps sources.
- Open the APK file from the downloaded manager.
- Click on “install” to provide permission required to install the file in your android.
ShareIt is the application that will help you to share your files with your friends and family easily, securely and with high speed. Digitization of data is the key feature of this application because the quality of media is not lost when shared with peer devices. Easy to understand interface, compatibility, speed and secure connection made it the best available application.