Kiwi VPN for PC, Windows & MAC is one of the reliable and free VPN for those who want freedom on the internet without spending money. By using Kiwi VPN, you can easily get access to unblock websites and social media sites without any hassle. Moreover, you can watch all kinds of content which are restricted by the government. This application is simple and easy to use. Furthermore, you can use this VPN all around the globe. However, Kiwi VPN helps you to change your IP address at any time with a fake one, so no one traces the actual IP and location of your device. If you want free, Fast, and secure VPN then, install Kiwi VPN for PC, Windows & MAC.
More about Kiwi VPN for PC
Kiwi VPN for PC provides you unlimited service whenever wherever you need it. Furthermore, you don’t need to signup or Log-in this app. Your privacy will be secure because it doesn’t store any of your personal information. Therefore, it helps you to secure from online threats as well. You can connect this VPN on anonymous internet. It will help you to get a fake IP address to hide your identity. You can easily configure settings for virtual private networks. Just tap on the icon of Kiwi, it will automatically find and connect VPN with the best proxy server. It has many proxy locations such as United Kingdom, United States, Canada, Netherlands, Germany, Denmark, France, and so on. This VPN allows you to choose the location according to your choice without any trouble. All proxy server is fast, free, and unlimited.
Before jump into the main downloading process, let me give a small introduction about its amazing features.
Features of Kiwi VPN for PC, Windows & MAC
- Change the IP address: It is easy to connect and change multiple IPs, so no one traces the actual IP and location of your device.
- Unlimited servers: Kiwi VPN for PC support several high-speed servers and IP changers up to over 2000 servers across the world for an excellent net.
- Free of cost: Kiwi VPN offers you free proxy, free installation, and free to use with tor proxy browser to unblock sites.
- Unlimited VPN: Kiwi VPN offers you, unlimited VPN clients, as there is no speed limit, no bandwidth limit, and, unlimited session when connected.
- Unblock sites: This VPN provides you the freedom to access websites and applications from anywhere around the world which is highly restricted from the government.
- User-friendly: It is simple, fast, and has a user-friendly interface and many more.
- Registration: It doesn’t require any registration or login. You can connect VPN by just one click.
- Security and Privacy: You can connect Kiwi VPN at any network including Wi-Fi or any cellular data. Furthermore, you can connect it with any public Wi-Fi. It will give you full security and privacy.
The Kiwi VPN is available for Android and IOs but you can also install on PC/Computers. However, you can install this app on your PC by following the procedure given below.
How to install Kiwi VPN for PC, Windows?
You can install this app by using an android emulator. Therefore a lot of emulators are available on the internet but I will recommend you use the BlueStacks. If you already have an emulator then no need to install it again. Moreover, if you don’t have an emulator then follow the steps which are discussed below.
How to download BlueStacks for PC, MAC?
- First, you need to download BlueStacks from its official website “www.BlueStacks.com”
- After a successful installation, an icon will appear on your desktop.
- It will ask you to sign in from your Gmail account and password to access the play store of an emulator.
How to install Kiwi VPN for PC, MAC?
- Once you get access to the play store, write Kiwi VPN in the search bar.
- Click on Kiwi VPN and open it.
- Then click on the “install” button.
- Accept the installation license, if asked.
- After a few seconds, the app icon will appear on your screen.
- Click on the “Kiwi VPN” icon and open it.
- Now you are able to access its services.
How to install Kiwi VPN through NOX?
- BlueStacks is heavier than the NOX and it consumes most of the internal storage.
- You can install the NOX, it is a comparatively lightweight emulator.
- You can download NOX from its official website.
- Moreover, the launching and installation process is the same as BlueStacks.